Sunrisa Plaza (3rd floor), Lalmatia, ,Mirpur Road, Dhaka -1207, Bangladesh.
Study in Australia @Victoria University (VU)
Victoria University is a world-class University. Its reputation for excellence is entrenched in its commitment to providing innovative, high-quality education for all students.
Some of the credentials are as follows:
1. Top 2% of universities worldwide (Times Higher Education world University Rankings 2018)
2. Ranked 53 in world’s top 250 universities under 50years ( Times higher Education young University Ranking 2018)
3. Ranked 46 in the world in Hospitality and Tourism Management ( Shanghai Ranking Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2018)
4. Ranked between 151 to 175 in computer science ( Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject 2018)
5. Ranked between 151 to 175 in Engineering and Technology ( Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject 2018)
6. It has 8 campuses in Melbourne and 1 in Sydney.
7. It has 11 overseas partners deliver VU courses.
8. 3,800 International students in Melbourne.
9. 7,400 students at overseas partner universities.
10. 40,000 Enrolled students domestic and international.
11. 60+students clubs and societies.
12. 140+ courses on offer to international students.
13. 1 of 2 Australian Universities offering a pathway to PhD research without prior research experience.
14. 4,000+ Industry connections
15. 20+ accrediting bodies’ evidence that graduates have the skills to meet industry needs.
16. 1st and only Australian University teaching university degrees one subjects at a time.
CRICOS Provider No. : 00124K (Melbourne)
Official Representative: H & I Council
(No service charge before or after VISA)
Dhaka office :
Sunrise Plaza (Apartment)
3rd Floor, House No. - 3/2,
Block – A, Lalmatia,
Mirpur Road, Dhaka 1207.
Phone : (02) 81100383
Mobile : 01715564383, 01818042291
Chittagong Office :
2 No. Paltan Road, Dampara,
WASA Circle, Chittagong.
Phone : (031) 2869787
General email : email@example.com